This is a little fun ATC that I've created lately. I know it's a little too early for Christmas but each of us can always have a little Christmas in our heart throughout the year. I've used Clear Scraps acrylic ATC to create this.
Below are the steps to it.
1) Use a Clear Scraps acrylic ATC as the base for this ATC. Cover two third of the acrylic ATC from the back using a pattern paper.
2) Stamp on top of the ATC using an angel stamp and some black solvent ink. Dress it up with Stickles.
3) Stamp another image (boy and tree) using black solvent ink on a white cardstock. Ink the image with some distress ink and use "Water Distressing" technique on it. Add it to the ATC and detail it with Stickles and a star.
4) Add a strip of lace, flowers and crystals on the left of the ATC.
5) Print out a santa's image from the computer and cut it out. Ink it's edges with distress ink and add it to the ATC with some foam adhesives. Dress it up with some Stickles.
6) Use a label maker and some cardstock to create the word "List" and add it to a felt tag. Detail it with liquid pearls.
On behalf of Cherrry Lane Crafts welcome to our blog. Our passion is crafts and our aim is to encourage and inspire you to try a variety of crafts.Please feel free to email us if you need any help or more detailed info on any of our projects.